Friday, April 19, 2013

Kid Clothes Week


KCWC

I am so excited! Last night I decided that I am going to participate in my first Kids Clothes Week sewing challenge. It starts this Monday, April the 22nd and runs till the 29th. The goal is to spend at least one hour a day for 7 day's sewing clothes for your kids. Since this is the spring round it will be focused on warm weather clothes. As we go all the items we accomplish will be posted on flickr. There is also a facebook page and a Pinterest board that you can follow along if you like.

I personally have such a long sewing to do list that I am going to challenge myself complete one item each day. I am going to do the best that I can to document and post on my blog as I go. Although most will probably trickle over in to the next week. 

My next post is going to preview of some of the clothes I made over the past few months. Maybe this will motivate me and you to join us. Trust me, if I can do it you can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment