Friday, April 26, 2013

Kids Clothing Week Challange - Day 5

I finally have completed something for my son.....


I made these cropped pants using the Baggie Shorts Tutorial & Pattern from Sessa and a 3XL polo from goodwill. I added a couple inches to the length and used the polo collar for the waistband. The pocket binding & the drawstring are twill tape.  Samuel tried them on right before bed and they were a bit to big in the waist so I changed the faux drawstring to an actual drawstring and that should be enough to keeps them up. With the exception of them slipping down they are really cute and not something you would find in stores everywhere. I am hoping to get pictures of Samuel in them tomorrow.

I am in the mood for knits so I have a couple of those in the works and hope to have them completed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment