Sunday, April 28, 2013

Kids Clothing Week Challange - Day 6

I'm a little behind in my posts. I did actually complete something yesterday but just didn't get it done till late last night and didn't take pictures till today. So here it is....


 The Comfy Knit Dress. My husband says this is his favorite so far. I have to say I agree with him. True to name it really does seem comfy. I'm a little jealous actually, I want this dress for me. I'll have to look in to that. The free pattern is by LBG Studio. The two tier skirt is very full and great for twirling. I can see this being a favorite. The pattern also provides a single tier option with pockets. I plan on making it very soon and may be a couple more two tier ones too.



 I didn't bother with the button holes since the neck is large enough. Of all the free patterns I made this week I would have to say by far this was the best. And finally I have some pictures of Hannah in an outfit I can share.




 Next up, swing top and shorts.

Darla


2 comments:

  1. donde consigo el patron de este vestido para 10 aƱos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your message. I suggest contacting the patter designer to see if they expanded the pattern for larger sizes. https://www.lbg-studio.com/2012/08/comfy-knit-dress-tutorial.html Happy Sewing!

      Delete