Sunday, April 28, 2013

Kids Clothing Week Challange - Day 7

This week went by so fast and it feels great to accomplish so much. For my final sewing day I completed two pieces. I can't tell if they were just very simple or I am getting faster. 


The swing top was made using the free pattern from True Bias. Used a fuchsia interlock knit for the top and a rayon floral for the shorts (which I used McCall pattern 5416). After I had cut out the shirt I decided on making shorts too. When reflecting on this I wish I had done the shorts in the knit & the Swing tank in the floral but didn't have enough of the knit fabric. Oh well, live & learn.

I was able to get Hannah to try this on and it fits really well. The shirt is pretty basic and the shorts seam comfy. 

Tomorrow I will post a Spring KCW round up of the kids wearing the clothes I made for them over this past week. Stop by and check it out!

Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment