Wednesday, July 17, 2013

KCWC - Day 2 - Skirt

Day 2 of KCW went much better than day 1. My kids seem to be feeling better and were generous to their Mommy by letting me get a couple things done. I kept it simple for my next project by making a skirt for my little cousin. 


Fabric look familiar? It's the same one I used for my Day 1 pillowcase dress. I have one other project this week using this fabric. I love the orange and blue together! I have never been a mix patterns girl but I have to say they are really growing on me. 


I didn't use a pattern for this skirt. I just took the waist and length measurements and what fabric I had left from the pillowcase dress project and this is what I ended up with. It came out better then I could imagine. I would have like a little more fullness but I didn't have enough fabric to do that. None-the-less I am happy with how it turned out. 




Please be respectful and do not pin this image.

The best part of this project is this little sweeties smile. She likes her skirt and that's what counts. Isn't she darling?

Please be respectful and do not pin this image.

Come by tomorrow to see my next project.

Thanks for stopping by the nest!
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment