Friday, May 2, 2014

Little Quail three is almost here and I am so behind

We made it! Today is the day little Quail number 3 will be delivered. I have been scheduled for induction for tonight at 8pm (odd time of day, I know) so I guess he most likely won't make his appearance till the wee hours of tomorrow technically. It is surreal to think this time tomorrow I will be holding him in my arms. It has been a long month and a roller coaster of a pregnancy but we made it.


This pregnancy as well as a bunch of other family stuff has really put a cramp in my blogging and slowed down my sewing but I have still managed to be pretty productive. My last post I was able to show you what I produced for the winter Kids Clothing Week. Since then I completed several baby sewing project, participated in the spring Kids Clothing Week, drafted a new pattern for a bible cover and created a new recipe. Were I am lacking is in my communication. I am hoping in the few weeks I can do a week long series of posting that I can share all those things with you.


The next time you hear from me it will be to share baby news and pictures.


Thanks for stopping by the nest!
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment