Monday, September 21, 2015

Baby Shower Invitation


This past weekend I hosted a baby shower for good friend of mine. They are have a little girl next month and planning to name her Bridgid after St. Brigid of Kildare so of course it had to be an Irish themed party. I searched and search for a shamrock/clover design that wasn't to cartoony and very feminine. Wow that was a challenge but in the end I think I got what I was looking for.

I keep the invitation really simple and used my trusty Cricut. The cuts are from the Storybook cartridge and the base measures 6"x6". The paper is Baby Pink by core'dinations, Apple Green by core'dinations & Basic White. The fonts I used Bickham Script for the title (a wee baby), Centeria Script for the guest of honors name & Baskerville for the rest. These fonts can be found free on the internet if you don't already have them on your computer.

Below is a link to the Cricut Craftroom File if you are interested in making your own. You will have to own the storybook cartridge to enable you to cut though
Cricut Craftroom File (CCR)

I figured out a pretty nifty way to print the text on already cut pieces. I'm going to try to put together a tutorial to share this week,

Thanks for stopping by the nest!
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment