Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Baptism Invitation

Another one of my paper projects this past month was for baptism invitations. My friend was having a hard time locating an invitation that she liked and asked me to put some together for her. Her little darling is such a cutie, anytime I think of color combinations for her I think of delicate pinks. 

I love how the two tone pinks came out and the scroll work frame gives it a nice sophistication. Having to blot out a good portion of the text for privacy I lost how attractive it really is but I think you can get the picture.


The cuts are from the Sentimentals cartridge and the base measures 5.75"x8". The paper is a basic white card stock, Pick Tutu & Pinkini by Bazzill. The fonts I used are Bickham Script for the title & Baskerville for the rest. These fonts can be found free on the internet if you don't already have them on your computer.


Below is a link to the Cricut Craftroom File if you are interested in making your own. You will have to own the Sentimentals cartridge to enable you to cut though.
Cricut Craftroom file (CCR)

Thanks for stopping by the nest!

Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment